If you are into fintech, get a kick out of working in an energetic startup and know what it takes to build your own pipeline, then Finshark is your place. We are hiring a goal-oriented Sales Managers to join our growing team in Stockholm. Have a read and apply today!
Since its inception, open banking has been a driving force for innovation influencing many industries along with finance. Being able to access transaction data from consumers and enterprises, as well as process direct payments, creates many opportunities for businesses to both improve the processes behind their existing services as well as to generate new propositions, products, and applications. Finshark exists to simplify the complexities of the new scenario while transforming any company into a financial innovator.
As a Sales Manager focusing mainly on the Swedish market (and a bit at neighbouring Scandinavian countries), you will move all along the sales process, from identifying new business opportunities to qualifying opportunities and (hopefully!) closing the deals. You will engage with both existing customers to maximise our impact with them and find new ones in our target verticals. Understanding our customer's needs to help them succeed through Finshark technology is a critical aspect of the role. Building and maintaining strong relationships with the customers and acting as a trusted advisor to them is another.
We see your days will be filled with some of the following:
- Building a strong pipeline by proactively identifying new partnerships and business opportunities
- Developing existing customer relationships to maximise Finshark impact and cross-sales
- Communications with various stakeholders, both internally and externally, to both build Finshark's brand and you personal brand and at the same time contribute to product development
- Minimum 3 years experience of B2B sales or relevant sales experience
- Strong communication skills, both in personal meetings and in larger presentations
- Proficiency in Swedish and English
- Academic degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous experience selling technical solutions and/or financial solutions
- You are a goal-oriented doer, striving to make an impact and be the best you can be
- You enjoy a warm and unpretentious work environment
- You can connect to different kinds of people and grasp new situations quickly, and pride yourself of it
- You can digest complex information and make it you own
- You work with integrity and have your customer's and colleagues best at heart
As Finshark is growing rapidly, we believe this is a great time to join us as well as a rich opportunity to become a part of a thriving market – also known as the new generation of open banking.