Finshark is an open banking company licensed by the Swedish Financial Conduct Authority. We create payments and financial data solutions for all kinds of businesses.
For our products to work in Norway, we need to link our financial infrastructure to the bank APIs present there. Of course, before we can add a bank connection to one of our products, we need to test it thoroughly.
And that’s where you come in!
How does a testing session work?
1. After you have applied, we will contact you to schedule a testing session.
2. We will walk you through the whole session. It's as simple as using your online banking app.
3. Once the connection is tested we will send you your payment. It's that easy!
One testing session (for one bank) could take between one minute and one hour, but it might take longer in case we need to perform more than one testing round (maybe spread on multiple days).
If the whole testing takes less than one full hour, you will still receive 315,00 kr.
Where do I need to be during the testing session?
During the testing session, you should be able to access your online banking app. You can be at home or wherever as long as you will be able to use your phone connected to the internet and follow the instructions you will be given.
Do I need to be a QA tester or something?
Absolutely not! All you need to do is to be able to use your own banking app and tell us if what happens on your screen during the testing session.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, click on the Apply now button and answer the three questions on the following page.
1. Do you hold at least one bank account in Norway?
2. What kind of account(s) do you hold? Business | Consumer
3. Which bank(s) do you hold an account with?